DONG VAN KARST PLATEAU GEOPARK TOUR
HA NOI – QUAN BA – YEN MINH – DONG VĂN – MEO VAC – YEN MINH – QUAN BA –HA GIANG – HA NOI.
(4 DAYS 4 NIGHTS) – Departing from 20h00 everyday.
|Time||Things to do|
|NIGHT 1||07:30 PM|
– Meeting the team.
– Departing from My Dinh Bus Station(Hanoi City) to Ha Giang province by night bus.
|DAY 1||HA GIANG – QUAN BA – YEN MINH – DONG VAN|
– Checking a hostel and taking a rest. (Ha Giang Tre Travel Hostel).
– Meeting a tour guide; Getting on the Bus; Having breakfast (Vietnamese Noodle or other food)
– Visiting some attactions in the geopark: Bac Sum slope; Quan Ba Sky gate; Quan Ba Twin mountains; Tam Son town; Pine forset in Yen Minh District; Tham Ma slope;
-Having lunch at Yen Minh Town.
|Afternoon||-Visiting some attactions in the geopark: Tham Ma Slope, Chin Khoanh Slope; Sung La village (which made a famous film Pao’s story. It is set among the Hmoob people in North Vietnam and won four Golden Kite Prize (the Oscars of Vietnam).|
– Sightseeing buckwheet flowers, visiting Hmoob’s King Palace,
|Night||– Arriving in Dong Van Town.|
– Cheking in the hotel; having dinner and free time for walking around the town.
|DAY 02: DONG VAN – MEO VAC – YEN MINH – HA GIANG|
|Morning||-Having breakfast at Dong Van Town and exploring the weekly market which a hundread years old.|
– Visiting Lung Cu Flag Tower and Lo Lo Chai Village.
|Noon||– Having lunch in Dong Van Town.|
|Afternoon||-Visiting Ma Pi Leng Pass (Meo Vac District), this is one of the most beautiful pass in Vietnam.|
– Having dinner and sleeping at Lo Lo Guest House (Meo Vac Town)
|DAY 3||MEO VAC – MAU DUE – NAM DAM|
|Morning||– Having breakfast and checking out the Lo Lo Guest House.|
– Departing to Lung Ho village, Mau Due Commune, Yen Minh District; Enjoying the landscape on the road.
– Arriving in Ha Giang city and dropping off at your hotel.
|Noon||– Having lunch at Lung Ho village|
|Afternoon||– Going to Nam Dam commune (Quan Ba District) on the road: Duong Thuong – Thai An.|
– Visitng Lung Tam village, the village is making brocade.
|Night||– Having dinner and sleeping at Nam Dam village (The Dao ethnic minority village in Ha Giang province). The visistor can get experience traditonal culture and use reveral services such as bathing herbs.|
|DAY 4||LUNG KHUY CAVE – CULTURE VILLAGES AROUND HA GIANG CITY|
|Morning||– Having breakfast and checking out the hostel.|
– Visiting Lung Khuy Cave, this is the most beautiful cave in Dong Van plateau.
– 10:00 AM: From Lung Khuy Cave to Ha Giang City
|Noon||– Having lunch at Ha Thanh village (Ha Giang City)|
|Afternoon||– Walking and exploring the Tay ethnic minority village; having a swimming in a natural waterfall and stream; getting experience in several agricultural activities.|
|Night||– Having dinner at the village.|
– Saying goodbye the tourist and getting on the night bus to Hanoi or another choice is staying at the village and going to Hanoi in the morning tomorrow.
|NIGHT 4||HA GIANG – HANOI|
|– Sleeping on the night bus to Hanoi.|
The end of tour.
The Tour price
|Car (5 seats)||242$/ per person|
|Motobike (1 guider – 1 traveller)||242$/ per person|
Check in photo:
+ Tung Lam hotel *** at Dong Van District.
+ Lo Lo Guest House at Meo Vac District.
+ Hong Thu Homestay at Nam Dam village, Quan Ba District.
+ Thac Pizza – Haha Homestay (extra cost)
Have a wonderful trip!
| ? HA GIANG TRE TRAVEL
No.15C, Nguyen Trai, Ha Giang City
Hotline: 0987067024 – 0948301972 – 0941.50.1972
Website: phontooc.com – hagiangtre.com
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?